Battery Wholesale Limited Warranty:
This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. Adjustments are computed from the date of purchase to the date the part is presented to Battery Wholesale for consideration with the original receipt as proof of purchase. Warranty duration varies by part.
Battery & Other Parts Replacement:
All batteries and other parts have a 90 day FREE Replacement period unless otherwise noted on the front of this receipt.
Should this battery or other part become unserviceable (NOT merely discharged) during the FREE Replacement Period, the battery or other part will be replaced free of charge, provided the original part is returned to a Battery Wholesale location.
If any Platinum Battery requires replacement before the 5 year FREE Replacement period, the replacement battery is warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 1 year, whichever is longer.
Should this battery or other part become unserviceable (NOT merely discharged) after the expiration of the FREE Replacement Period, the battery or other part will be replaced on a pro-rata adjustment basis during the period specific and applicable to the battery or other part. The owner’s monthly pro-rata adjustment cost is determined by dividing the original price of the battery by the months of adjustment offered.
Note: Alternator and Starter replacement warranty does not include labor.
Limited Warranty does not apply to:
- Discharged only batteries.
- Recharging of discharged only batteries caused by defective electrical or charging systems.
- Batteries taken out of service and not regularly charged or properly maintained.
- Batteries with damaged containers, covers, melted terminals and punctured side terminals.
- Batteries or other parts that fail because they are installed in applications for which they are underrated or not designed or recommended by the manufacturer.
- Batteries or other parts that fail because of another faulty part, misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, tampering, altering in any way, fire, wreckage, breakage, freezing, accidents or explosion and oil soaked.
- Cost of towing your vehicle.
- Loss of use of the vehicle, loss of time, inconvenience or other incidental or consequential damages.
Nationwide Limited Warranty
If your battery becomes unserviceable (NOT merely discharged) while out of town on a trip purchase a replacement battery of your choice. To receive credit you are required to return the failed battery for testing and your original receipt, along with a copy of your receipt for the replacement battery to a Battery Wholesale location upon your return. A STORE CREDIT only will be computed as described in the Limited Warranty above on the lesser of the failed battery or cost of the replacement battery.